£300 - £400
9 months ago
My client is looking for someone who is going to be responsible for the ongoing improvement of their existing products and the design and delivery of new innovative product initiatives across the end to end customer experience with the aim to drive sales, increase customer loyalty and support the company ambition to be Europe’s most loved travel experience. They would love someone who can analysis data and come up with innovative solutions to drive sales.
Product Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Manages projects from concept to delivery involving creation of an overall commercial work plan, identifying key deliverables, setting KPIs, managing a budget, assessing the appropriate risks and limitations and providing timely status updates.
- Actively manages the post implementation phase, assessing KPI performance, and takes corrective action where necessary. Responsible for maximising the financial performance of any product initiatives implemented.
- Supports the strategic development of the class of service / product or route as appropriate, actively using internal and external insights to drive a rolling plan of initiatives and improvements. Identifies research needs and works with the Insight team to commission and deliver research.
- Actively uses product development planning tools and maintains an up-to-date customer journey map for each product / route in question ensuring that the totality of the customer experience is evaluated and used to develop and improve the customer offer.
- Designs, develops and delivers key innovations both on and off board across the end to end experience, ensuring the experience is best in class, on brand and built from customer insight and through the lens of our ‘Most Loved’ Design Principles.
Product Development Manager Person Specification:
- Ability to analyse data and information to draw conclusions and inform planning and decision making.
- Understanding of brand and how this translates into the design of customer propositions.
- Has strong commercial acumen, with the ability to translate strategy to tangible customer outcomes.
- Experienced in managing and driving customer experience or change management projects from design through to implementation.
- Strong influencer who can successfully gain buy-in and bring people with them to achieve customer centric outcomes.
- Able to effectively build cross functional relationships in a complex multicultural environment as well as with external partners/suppliers.
- Ability to rationalise a problem and seek creative solutions to different situations that improve the customer proposition and ultimately business performance.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.