A leading provider of consumer packaging with emphasis on state-of-the art packaging design, my client has risen rapidly to FTSE100 status on the back of rapid growth and acquisition. As Press Officer, you will sit within the newly formed Corporate Affairs function and will report into the Global Head of Media and Campaigns. You will be responsible for delivering my client’s global media relations strategy, and execute high-impact communications campaigns that support my client’s purpose, narrative and values.
You will provide media relations excellence, campaign execution, create compelling news stories and press materials as well as issues management and reactive media handling.
While there are many elements to this role there is a strong Media Relations focus:
- This role is responsible for building strong target media relationships and representing a FTSE 100 company in the national media. This role would be responsible for campaign execution and media support around major milestones, such as financial calendar reporting.
- As Press Officer, you will be responsible for handling media enquiries and escalating where appropriate, as well as providing senior counsel on media handling around potential issues.
- This role would be responsible for creating media-facing materials, including press releases and reactive statements, as well as securing media briefings for my client’s executives and preparing briefing materials.
- My client is an ambitious and fast-moving company, and this role will be responsible for reflecting this in a proactive media relations approach that seizes opportunities and delivers maximum value to the business.
- Be hungry for the next step in your career
- Agency experience is preferred however we would also consider in-house experience
- Be considered a PR specialist
If this sounds like you, apply now!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.