Are you a PR professional with a passion for innovation and tech? Are you looking for a step up or move in-house?
My client is a leading global automotive manufacturer with a need for a PR specialist to lead on their Power Products division including media relations, events and sponsorship.
- Development of PR strategy to promote and protect products and brand
- Assist in running of press office with first class media relations – national, trade and consumer
- Writing all media materials and content for the products and brand
- Work with all members of the Corporate Affairs team on pan-brand products and events
- Track record of excellence in media relations and securing proactive, positive coverage
- Understanding of consumer media landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build relationships with journalists and key influencers
- Some travel and weekend work required
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.