Circa £40,000 – £45,000
about 1 month ago
North West based charity is looking for a PR and External Relations Manager to join their team focused on media relations and external stakeholder engagement. You will need to proactively raise their profile with national, regional and broadcast media highlighting the work they do and commenting on topical issues in their sector. As well as respond to reputation management issues and manage process.
You will also work closely with Policy colleague to devise content for messaging and develop strong political contacts.
- Must have strong writing skills.
- Media relations experience across national and regional titles.
- Understanding of political landscape.
- Able to develop and package up stories for different audiences.
- Advise leadership team and demonstrate the value or comms.
Role allows for flex working but need to be in the office 1 – 2 days a week.