£19,000 - £30,000
10 months ago
Location: Victoria, West London
Salary: £19 – 30k
A world leading premium international schools organisation operating in 56 international schools globally, are seeking 2x Performance Marketing Executives to join their brand new Digital Marketing team based in London Victoria.
Reporting in to the Global Head of Digital you will be at the forefront of overall performance marketing knowledge, assisting with the optimisation and creation of paid search & media campaigns to deliver lead generation targets, working closely with regions and schools to apply local insight.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Graduate with demonstrable SEO experience to join a fast growing, dynamic global organisation with excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments
- Experience/understanding of all various digital media channels (SEM, Display, Programmatic, Social Media) and the potential for Nord Anglia
- Understand each school and region’s unique search challenges and apply optimization techniques to test and deploy to keep each school ahead in their market.
- Provide regular reports and insight to campaigns as needed.
- Work with Digital Performance Manager to ensure that campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to.
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrable hands on PPC experience.
- Demonstrable years hands on experience of Google Display Network campaign implementation.
- Demonstrable years hands on experience of paid social campaign implementation e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in website development and measurement.
- Google Adwords & Bing Ads certified.
- Experience in budget management.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google 360
- Attribution modelling