Ruben van den Boer
7 months ago
The Media Relations Officer will be part of the Corporate Communications team, reporting in to the Head of Corporate Affairs.
- Support country teams on their media engagement (press releases, statements, ad hoc enquiries, etc.) and ensure their activities align to the overall corporate narrative.
- Support with corporate media engagement (press releases, asset development, etc.) through monitoring of the press inbox, pitching news to target media etc.
- Prepare evaluation reports of corporate media activities.
- Prepare and manage corporate social media channels.
- Plan and implement agreed PR activity in support of specific business initiatives.
- Support in maintenance and development of the corporate website.
- Advise senior team on media engagement.
- Manage and organise media training across the business.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- two to six years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Dutch is considered an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Able to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Keen attention to detail.