3 months ago
**12 - 15 month FTC**
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a high-profile organisation within the transport sector with great benefits.This Media Relations Manager role is a 12 - 18 month contract and you will provide strategic and operational media relations in support of the communications strategy. You will have strong influencing and written skills and be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You will be able to handle complex issues and have ideally worked within a matrix organisation setting.
- Support in the delivery of strategic and operational media relations, working closely with the Executive team.
- Promote and defend the organisation across all media, national and international
- Prepare press statements, press notices, media handling plans, Q&A and media briefing notes
- Source and brief spokespeople and develop and maintain good contacts
- Knowledge and experience of managing relations across local, regional, national, international and trade media
- Ability to confidently and effectively manage media enquiries
- Ability to work within a complex organisation
- Experience of working with senior business leaders