£50,000 - £60,000
9 months ago
Are you a Marketing Analytics professional looking for your next big opportunity? Our client needs an analytics superstar to help them make smarter decisions, by leading the analytics from their CRM system, websites and paid media campaigns across their 56 global sites.
The primary focus of the role will be to define and implement measurement strategies aligned with Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) objectives; producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight.
By applying data mining techniques, conducting statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems, the Marketing Analytics Manager will play a fundamental role in taking our clients digital marketing efforts to the next level.
Reporting into the Group Head of Digital, there will be a number a key relationships to manager including Digital agencies (web, search, brand, social), CRM agency, Reporting vendors and a number of internal relationships too.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to Digital direct reports, regional teams and the wider MAC team.
- Lead, coach and develop the Data & Analytics team to deliver against targets and progress against personal development goals.
- Contribute regularly to leadership team discussions about MAC projects and initiatives.
- Act as a role-model within the company, providing timely appreciative and constructive feedback to peers and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the wider business through sharing and application of best practice in communications.
- Lead, drive and support business development opportunities.
- Be an internal evangelist to promote big data and a data driven methodology across the business
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7+ years’ experience of hands on marketing analytics / business intelligence environment.
- Exceptional Google Analytics experience; Google 360, Google Optimise 360 and Big Query; together with other software e.g. SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics etc.
- Experience in process improvement and implementation.
- Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau.
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Team management experience (agency / clientside).
- Analytics data process (Database schema, ETL, automation).
- CRO Program Management.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.