over 2 years ago
Are you a marketing manager with a strong background in content writing / editing? My client is looking for a confident and proactive individual to ensure the smooth implementation of their marketing strategy for the year.
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Strong project management experience
- Strong experience in content marketing
- Strong multi-channel marketing experience (e.g. social media, email, intranet etc.)
- Devise and implement integrated marketing campaigns that align to sales objectives and drive growth.
- Manage the production of thought leadership material, including insurance market updates, industry reports, videos, infographics and blogs.
- Manage the production of value propositions, fact sheets, product flyers, brochures, case studies and sales support literature, including development of messaging, editing, proof-reading and briefing the Creative Services team.
- Draft social media messages to support key campaigns, events, thought leadership, new product launches and awards.
- Work with Media Relations to position key spokespeople to comment to the press on topical issues and work with them on media releases, press briefings, op-eds and generating ideas for interview opportunities.
- Manage and produce internal communications using all internal channels available, including colleague newsletters, CEO colleague broadcasts, town halls, webcasts, intranet and internal social media platform, Chatter.
- Maintain and update the intranet pages.
- Work with the digital team to ensure engaging and up-to-date content on the website.
- Draft and execute email marketing campaigns to promote new products and new insights using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Identify opportunities for company awards and draft award entries.
- Work with the regional marketing leaders to tailor and implement global campaigns globally.
- Work closely with Compliance and Legal to ensure all financial promotions undergo sign off and adhere to the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly principles and policy.
- Provide regular updates of marketing activity and report on marketing activity for the months ahead.
- Provide holiday cover for other marketing managers in the team.