Are you a marketing manager with a strong background in content writing / editing? My client is looking for a confident and proactive individual to ensure the smooth implementation of their marketing strategy for the year.
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Strong project management experience
- Strong experience in content marketing
- Strong multi-channel marketing experience (e.g. social media, email, intranet etc.)
- Devise and implement integrated marketing campaigns that align to sales objectives and drive growth.
- Manage the production of thought leadership material, including insurance market updates, industry reports, videos, infographics and blogs.
- Manage the production of value propositions, fact sheets, product flyers, brochures, case studies and sales support literature, including development of messaging, editing, proof-reading and briefing the Creative Services team.
- Draft social media messages to support key campaigns, events, thought leadership, new product launches and awards.
- Work with Media Relations to position key spokespeople to comment to the press on topical issues and work with them on media releases, press briefings, op-eds and generating ideas for interview opportunities.
- Manage and produce internal communications using all internal channels available, including colleague newsletters, CEO colleague broadcasts, town halls, webcasts, intranet and internal social media platform, Chatter.
- Maintain and update the intranet pages.
- Work with the digital team to ensure engaging and up-to-date content on the website.
- Draft and execute email marketing campaigns to promote new products and new insights using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Identify opportunities for company awards and draft award entries.
- Work with the regional marketing leaders to tailor and implement global campaigns globally.
- Work closely with Compliance and Legal to ensure all financial promotions undergo sign off and adhere to the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly principles and policy.
- Provide regular updates of marketing activity and report on marketing activity for the months ahead.
- Provide holiday cover for other marketing managers in the team.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.