almost 4 years ago
A leading global professional services organisation is looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to join a high performing team.
- Develop and execute innovative campaigns across multiple channels to multiple stakeholders
- Develop senior level stakeholder relationships that provide strategic counsel on brand and marketing best practices that fall in line with the overall business vision and marketing programme
- Help to design content and deliver outstanding client events
- Create engaging content which tell clients stories through multiple channels such as videos, podcasts, webcasts, brochures, perspective pieces, blogs
- Work closely with design and digital teams to develop and deliver issue-based, journey-led marketing strategies.
- Create and execute plans that have focused objectives, budgets and performance metrics
- Successfully collaborate within a highly matrixed operating environment, including leveraging and originating go-to-market content such as research and thought leadership within the brand guidelines
- Manage and deliver complex, multi-channel sales and marketing communications campaigns with the input of multiple stakeholders within the brand guidelines
- Develop a deep understanding of the audiences and markets in which the business’s products and brands compete, identifying key competitors and monitoring audience and marketing activity.