A one-stop health and wellness destination focused around boosting immunity, mental health and physical performance. Combining a holistic and scientific approach to fitness and health. They have carefully nurtured two worlds into one, to create a sanctuary in the heart of London, breathing life, energy and a sense of wholeness into every service we provide. With exclusive offerings such as EMS training provided by E-Pulsive, AntiGravity Yoga, a multitude of biohacking treatments such as cryotherapy, red light therapy and infrared sauna sessions, as well as a bespoke nutrition bar offering, They hope to redefine your body, revitalise your mind and replenish your soul.
- Drive compelling campaigns, develop strong marketing strategies and design effective social media plans.
- Monitor and analyse marketing trends and be familiar with the latest programmes to analyse and help track with the latest developments to allow you to enhance your skill-set and digest knowledge from a new perspective.
- Manage budgets provided by the management team for the year/quarter or in relation to specific campaigns.
- Write briefs, proposals and copy based upon direction given by management team.
- Ability to give presentations on your findings and present your ideas to management team.
- Work closely with the business development manager, studio director to create campaigns and strategies that align with the direction of the business and elevate the brand.
- Excellent communication skills: Communication skills are vital, not just for the purpose of managing others effectively, but also for the smooth running of day-to-day internal communications - be it via email, telephone or face-to-face meetings, where you will be communicating potential ideas and strategies to colleagues and getting to grips with new concepts.
- Social media skills: You need strong social media skills to enable you to engage with your target audience and design new strategies to grow your relationships with them.
- Organisation skills: You’ll have a great sense of responsibility as you plan and drive campaigns as well as manage budgets - your organisational skills will be invaluable, as will your presentation skills. Strong time management skills with a flexible and enthusiastic approach.
- Writing skills: Must be comfortable with your writing abilities as you’ll be required to write briefs, proposals, copy and specs for clients and their audiences alike.
- Confident team player able to work effectively and deliver results in a pressurised environment.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Diligent with an attention to detail.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Up for a challenge.
- Knowledge of health & fitness, leisure, and hospitality industry, as well as working in a start up boutique enviroment (preferred but not essential).
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.