5 months ago
A one-stop health and wellness destination focused around boosting immunity, mental health and physical performance. Combining a holistic and scientific approach to fitness and health. They have carefully nurtured two worlds into one, to create a sanctuary in the heart of London, breathing life, energy and a sense of wholeness into every service we provide. With exclusive offerings such as EMS training provided by E-Pulsive, AntiGravity Yoga, a multitude of biohacking treatments such as cryotherapy, red light therapy and infrared sauna sessions, as well as a bespoke nutrition bar offering, They hope to redefine your body, revitalise your mind and replenish your soul.
- Drive compelling campaigns, develop strong marketing strategies and design effective social media plans.
- Monitor and analyse marketing trends and be familiar with the latest programmes to analyse and help track with the latest developments to allow you to enhance your skill-set and digest knowledge from a new perspective.
- Manage budgets provided by the management team for the year/quarter or in relation to specific campaigns.
- Write briefs, proposals and copy based upon direction given by management team.
- Ability to give presentations on your findings and present your ideas to management team.
- Work closely with the business development manager, studio director to create campaigns and strategies that align with the direction of the business and elevate the brand.
- Excellent communication skills: Communication skills are vital, not just for the purpose of managing others effectively, but also for the smooth running of day-to-day internal communications - be it via email, telephone or face-to-face meetings, where you will be communicating potential ideas and strategies to colleagues and getting to grips with new concepts.
- Social media skills: You need strong social media skills to enable you to engage with your target audience and design new strategies to grow your relationships with them.
- Organisation skills: You’ll have a great sense of responsibility as you plan and drive campaigns as well as manage budgets - your organisational skills will be invaluable, as will your presentation skills. Strong time management skills with a flexible and enthusiastic approach.
- Writing skills: Must be comfortable with your writing abilities as you’ll be required to write briefs, proposals, copy and specs for clients and their audiences alike.
- Confident team player able to work effectively and deliver results in a pressurised environment.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Diligent with an attention to detail.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Up for a challenge.
- Knowledge of health & fitness, leisure, and hospitality industry, as well as working in a start up boutique enviroment (preferred but not essential).