about 2 years ago
Are you a self-starter who is passionate about the Education sector in the UK and has a strong international outlook?
My client is looking for someone who has experience in the Education sector (preferably Higher Education) to come in as a Marketing Executive and help them recruit international students into language courses in the UK. Ideally they are looking for someone to come in on a contractual basis for 3 months after which they might be offered a permanent position.
You will be responsible for delivering both offline and online marketing campaigns to support the recruitment efforts and deliver group-wide marketing support. Alongside having flair and creativity, you will have excellent administrative skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and able to work accurately and to deadlines.
- Support the design, development, print production and delivery of collateral to support the sales cycle of specific brands;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications plan
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns to support new student recruitment for all our courses and to support the retention of our existing students;
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Manage and optimise the websites as and when required;
- Support the creation of collateral in the sales’ toolkit such as PowerPoint Presentations, banners, flyers, etc.
- Support the planning of advertising and promotional activities in UK (in support of the Global Recruitment Unit);
- Take responsibility for monitoring marketing spend and for periodic review/reporting against the set marketing budget;
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Group Marketing Director may from time to time require.
You MUST have:
- 2- 3 years previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience using Mail Chimp or other email marketing systems.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations
- Experience in creating and delivering tactical marketing plans
- Evidence of using evidence and metrics to guide marketing activity