Are you a self-starter who is passionate about the Education sector in the UK and has a strong international outlook?
My client is looking for someone who has experience in the Education sector (preferably Higher Education) to come in as a Marketing Executive and help them recruit international students into language courses in the UK. Ideally they are looking for someone to come in on a contractual basis for 3 months after which they might be offered a permanent position.
You will be responsible for delivering both offline and online marketing campaigns to support the recruitment efforts and deliver group-wide marketing support. Alongside having flair and creativity, you will have excellent administrative skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and able to work accurately and to deadlines.
- Support the design, development, print production and delivery of collateral to support the sales cycle of specific brands;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications plan
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns to support new student recruitment for all our courses and to support the retention of our existing students;
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Manage and optimise the websites as and when required;
- Support the creation of collateral in the sales’ toolkit such as PowerPoint Presentations, banners, flyers, etc.
- Support the planning of advertising and promotional activities in UK (in support of the Global Recruitment Unit);
- Take responsibility for monitoring marketing spend and for periodic review/reporting against the set marketing budget;
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Group Marketing Director may from time to time require.
You MUST have:
- 2- 3 years previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience using Mail Chimp or other email marketing systems.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations
- Experience in creating and delivering tactical marketing plans
- Evidence of using evidence and metrics to guide marketing activity
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.