Our client, a leading Financial Services Consultancy, is hiring for a Marketing Executive to join their EMEIA Financial Services brand, marketing, and communications team.
The role will primarily work with the marketing manager(s) to deploy the marketing strategy for a core set of EMEIA programmes for both the tax and assurance service lines; as well as supporting the execution of other ad hoc activities.
- To support the manager(s) in developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for thought leadership deployment and event programme creation across the EMEIA region, focusing on the key tax growth drivers.
- To prepare e-alerts using an e-campaign tool (GEMA), including proofreading, creative writing for internal and external communications as well as some related digital work
- Prepare target lists on CRM for marketing activity, updating and maintaining list cleanse on a regular basis.
- Work with the business and manager(s) to quantify and track marketing activity ROI and spend against plan on a regular basis.
- Manage and support the business with end-to-end support for events from planning to execution, including list builds, invitation process and logistics.
- Content development – liaising with agencies/suppliers, taking effective briefs, keeping up to date on new developments and thinking (e.g. social media).
- Programme management – tracking, measurement and reporting on programmes (CRM); assisting with content and distribution across our 19 local markets in Europe.
- Coordination of thought leadership initiatives and liaison with global colleagues on global sector programmes.
- Internal stakeholder management to ensure buy-in on key programmes and maintaining professional and positive relationships with senior members of the sector team as well as marketing colleagues.
- Managing ad-hoc marketing requests (video production/design e-invites/web updates.
Qualities, skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written English and oral skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders remotely via phone and email.
- Excellent project management skills and experience of working with CRM systems.
- Event management experience.
- Energetic, personable, team player with a flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and juggle numerous commitments at any one time
- Confident, creative thinking.
- Good peer networking capability.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and database management.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.