10 months ago
A Global music education organisation is looking for a 12-month FTC Marketing Executive with experience working across all mainstream marketing channels. You must have knowledge of digital marketing techniques, an ability to plan and deliver global marketing campaigns and a passion for music.
They have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Executive, (on a one year fixed term contract) with good commercial awareness to join their dynamic team. Working within the Commercial Department and reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will create and execute global marketing plans for a range of products and services to agreed deadlines and budgets.
You will have solid experience working with all mainstream marketing channels, knowledge of digital marketing techniques and proven ability to plan and deliver marketing campaigns. You will be able to use research and data to shape campaigns and be confident reporting on results. It is essential that you can demonstrate excellent collaborative working skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively.
The Marketing Executive 12 month FTC will be responsible for:
- Collaborate and support colleagues internally, to create comprehensive, fully costed marketing plans for domestic and international customer groups
- Assume ownership of allocated marketing campaigns for all products and services in line with corporate priorities as agreed with the Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Channels and Content team to ensure that campaigns are fully integrated, developed and delivered to agreed deadlines
- Ongoing monitoring of campaign spend to ensure plans are delivered to budget
- Evaluate all promotional activity against agreed targets and make follow up recommendations
- Leading on the promotion of all our digital apps, drawing on strong experience of digital marketing
- Day to day management of the departments email tool (communicator), including working to an agreed schedule, creating email templates, working with mailing lists and monitoring performance
- To represent them at exhibitions and conferences in the UK and international
Person Specification for the Marketing Executive 12 month FTC:
- Working knowledge of all mainstream marketing channels, with particular experience in digital marketing and email marketing.
- Working knowledge of market research and its application to inform campaign planning
- Ability to plan marketing campaigns to agreed budget and reach targets
- Ability to analyse statistical data to ensure campaign efficiency
- Creative thinker, able to identify new opportunities to help achieve department and corporate goals
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills and to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable commercial awareness