about 2 months ago
Marketing Business Partner- Aviation
£60,000 to £65,000 – Possible movement on the top end of the salary band
My client has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years and is the market-leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of geostationary satellites.
They are looking to further expand their team by recruiting a Marketing Business Partner, who would ideally come from the aviation, transport or hospitality backgrounds. However, they are open to meeting strong candidates from other sectors also.
- Support the Aviation Business Unit Marketing Lead with the development of a fully integrated marketing and communications plan that is aligned with objectives and targets set by the ABU and central marcoms teams.
- Work collaboratively with relevant colleagues to develop sales support materials such as case studies, videos and infographics to assist the ABU in selling our service portfolio.
- Develop and manage tradeshows and events to ensure successful, timely and on-budget delivery. Responsibilities range from helping to secure stand space and providing layouts (alongside the central marcoms events team) to managing various design work, messaging and on-site support. Also briefing media buying agencies, if ‘drive to stand’ activities are needed at the event.
- Represent the ABU’s needs in the central marcoms function and vice versa, negotiating to secure resources to meet priorities.
- Safeguard the integrity of the brand and corporate identity across all communications media.
- Establish KPIs and complete evaluation / reporting after each project to measure effectiveness.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrate marketing generalist experience with understanding across most of events, digital, print, content creation, advertising and agencies with deeper experience in one or more of these areas.
- Proven organisational and project delivery experience, as well as a history of multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Solid experience of working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Influencing and negotiation skills to manage people to deliver through a matrix and to balance the needs of the ABU against the resources available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative working style.
- Fast moving, quick thinking and delivery focused.
- High degree of literacy, first class written communications skills.