Our client is a mid-size company active in the public water technology sector with a commitment to making a difference in the responsible handling of water. This newly created role will develop and implement marketing and communications activities that support their business objectives across Europe and enhance the reputation of the company as an industry leader. Employer branding in particular will be an important focus area.
Bringing personal leadership skills you will work closely with the senior management of the Group to advise, steer and coordinate wider internal and external marketing & communications initiatives across Europe. Through compelling storytelling and the development of creative content this role will engage different target groups across various channels. Offering a multi-stakeholder approach you will develop and execute internal and external communication activities and develop innovative tools in collaboration with local and regional colleagues.
What do you bring to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in a marketing or communications-related field
- Proven experience of a 360 degree approach to marketing communications for similar or complimentary businesses.
- Strong writing and communication skills in German and English, including copywriting experience for a variety of audiences and channels.
- Proven experience in creating and transforming technical texts to readable and compelling copy.
- Understanding and use of various media (video, web, digital, etc.) to support an integrated approach to developing and managing content.
- Deep understanding of reputation and stakeholder management and the need to respond to changing environments.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Microsoft Office, Website content management (e.g. Contao), Google Analytics, Social Media and e-mail campaign software including CleverReach.
- Native-level German and excellent English language skills both written and spoken – any additional language would be a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- A newly created role with a great deal of independence to make it your own.
- A dynamic organization with short and direct communications lines, which enable fast decision-making.
- An open and collaborative environment with a clear growth strategy.
- A competitive salary and good work-life balance with opportunities to work from home.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.