Ruben van den Boer
about 1 year ago
Kindly note that only candidates with strong PR agency / consultancy experience will be considered for this position.
Our client is a leading international agency network with branches on all five continents, including all EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide. The group’s portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
In a new created position, you will lead four motivated global PR teams of each 8-15 consultants in the global Public Relations department of mc Group (all together ca. 60 staff members).
- You are responsible for developing, implementing and supervising integrated communication campaigns for renowned private- and public-sector clients.
- You will coordinate our global integrated campaigns with our various units like Creation, Online/Social Media, Media Planning, Event, TV production etc. and the worldwide agency network.
- You are responsible for developing new business strategies and acquiring new national and international clients operating in the areas of business and brands (B2B and B2C marketing), as well as client consultancy on the management board and managing director level.
- Staff management, recruitment, business plan development and implementation.
- 50% of clients come from the public sector (governmental institutions in around 40 countries, diverse ministries, EU institutions, etc.), thus the understanding of the cooperation with political institutions is essential for a potential job holder.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in PR, predominantly within an international agency (must).
- Knowledge spanning the entire spectrum of PR and advertising tools and a deep understanding of integrated communications.
- An extensive network of contacts with important media representatives and journalists of national and international scope.
- Extensive experience in budget calculation and business operation.
- Near native English language skills. Proficiency in German would be highly appreciated. Additional language skills are desirable.