Our client is a fast-growing tech business in the financial services industry. The role has two components - one as a skilled writer responsible for translating technical information about trading, tech and regulations into an easy to understand content pieces, and the other as a manager of our online and social media channels.
From time to time, you will spearhead certain communications initiatives.
- Developing content calendars for various platforms and channels – owned, paid, shared and earned.
- Creating, writing and editing content in different formats (position papers, blogs, video scripts, web content, info graphics, intranet articles, HR content) on various platforms
- Crafting our tone of voice, to make sure everything is consistent.
- Managing our external contractors like designers, video producers, production companies.
- Managing our website, social media, intranet and Alumni platform.
- Supporting HR with communicating the on-boarding process, benefits and company culture, including maintaining and enhancing our Employee Handbook.
Who you are
- A native English speaker or proven equal level (mandatory requirement).
- You completed a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Communications related field.
- You have a proven track record of working in PR, Content or Communications for a minimum of 2-6 years.
- A writer at heart - at least half of your time will be spent writing – but also able to express yourself verbally.
- Creative – you can conceptualize topics and angles for various content calendars.
- You have solid experience in social media and digital marketing and demonstrable experience in SEO.
- You know how to simplify complex and technical information without being reductive
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty – and enjoys a flat hierarchy environment.
- You are deadline-driven and can work under pressure.
- You have very high standards and an eye for detail.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.