Investment Content Marketing Analyst
About this role:
This role is responsible for supporting the Investment Content team within Product Marketing to deliver an EMEA wide content strategy that brings the full breadth of our client’s investment expertise. A core mandate will be to work across multiple teams and asset classes to maintain an EMEA wide content calendar and pipeline that can be delivered to multiple channel owners for distribution, collating a distribution map of all content produced as well as measuring consumption data for content on digital platforms. Collaboration with multiple teams to support the collation of content for publications will be key alongside providing support in proof reading/copywriting a range of investment content.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Support the delivery of the EMEA content strategy with a special interest in ensuring operational efficiency in the creation and delivery of investment content
· Work alongside investment teams and Investment Content team to maintain a content pipeline and calendar
· Form partnerships with multiple channel owners to create a distribution map of content and measure consumption of content on digital platforms to provide data to feed into content strategy
· Collaborate with investment teams to support the collation of content for key Product Marketing publications, and support effective distribution of publications/associated assets across regional and country channels
· Proof reading/copywriting a range of content and liaising with design agency in production and translation of strategic pieces of investment content
Skills and experience required:
· Experience working in a content or marketing role within financial services
· Advanced Excel/PPT skills advantageous
· Strong team player with excellent communication skills and capacity to collaborate across multiple teams
· Ability to maintain focus on the daily execution of tasks with good attention to detail
· Excellent project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
· Confidence to challenge how things are done to ensure continuous innovation and optimization of operational framework
· Desire to excel in a fast-paced environment where deliverables may change as the strategy evolves
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.