This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Communications professional to join an innovative and busy team as they embark on a digital transformation of its business. The Intranet Manager’s main objective is to create an Intranet strategy that is aligned to overall business and transformation strategy.
The successful candidate will be forward-thinking and hard-working and will help drive the planning, development and adoption of digital channels and craft strategic communications that tell a consistent story across departments, executives, projects and change initiatives. Candidates must have strong track record of managing SharePoint Intranets and experience of introducing new digital platforms.
- Help to drive the delivery of a short and long term roadmap for digital communications.
- Understand key audiences and their online journey and behaviour, and use audience insights to inform content planning; gather insight on communication usage, needs and preferences.
- Produce regular reports on the effectiveness of channels using analytics tools.
- Support SharePoint development and adoption across the business, training and advise where required
- Create digital ‘how to’ guidelines, tips and training tools to support communicators and other stakeholders in adopting SharePoint and other social media platforms
- Provide advice to business stakeholders to support the move away from an over reliance on email communication to more engaging communication via digital channels
- Own and execute a content schedule for Intranet and other digital channels
- Make sure there is a coherent plan for the homepage content on the intranet, working across communications team to ensure content is relevant and support the team to maintain new and features content
- Support the delivery and implementation of a measurement approach and reporting dashboard showing communication engagement and value.
Travel is required to other sites across Yorkshire and North West.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.