Our client is an international engineering and technologies consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world. Reports to: Group Internal Communications Manager
Purpose of the role
The Internal Communications Officer/Specialist supports the Group Internal Communications Manager in the definition and execution of Group wide internal communications and transformation projects. This role will play a key part in shaping the culture of a high-growth company that is increasing its global footprint and culture. A number of Group-wide projects have been launched and internal communications channels, such as the intranet, need to be populated and promoted with engaging content to generate understanding of the breadth and depth of the business of the company and pride in being part of an ambitious global business.
- Contribute to defining the engagement strategy and implement cultural transformation and change projects such as On Track.
- Production management of the Group’s editorial calendar (as part of the Editorial Committee).
- Identify and produce story opportunities for internal channels (Intranet, Yammer, etc.) in various formats (video, articles, interviews, etc.).
- Produces a monthly Leadership Briefing Pack (cascading of Group wide information).
- Produces and distributes the monthly Communications Dashboard.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- English mother tongue level a must, additional language a plus (basic spoken French would be a plus but not mandatory).
- Solid interpersonal and networking skills.
- Digitally savvy (internal social networks.
- Creative and results oriented.
Who you are
- Engaging personality with a pragmatic, can-do attitude.
- A story-teller, with a keen interest for technologies and the industries the company serves.
- Ambitious, with an interest for organizational and culture change and HR topics in general.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.