£30,000 - £35,000
9 months ago
*You must have 1+ years’ experience in Internal Communications to be considered for this role. Thank you*
This mid-level Communications (Internal) Business Partner role reports in to the Senior Communications Business Partner, working within a large, well-known company in West London. This would be an ideal second or third role for an Internal Communications Executive or Officer.
In this role, you will play a vital role working with the Senior Business Partners to execute the internal communications strategy. You will work in partnership with the internal communications team and your designated business unit to deliver Internal Communications support across the business. Your ideas, project management and creative approach will help ensure the Internal Communications Team supports the business and showcases the value of great internal communications.
You will be responsible for developing creative, innovative approaches and content to communicating with colleagues. You will be expected to have a good understanding of the business and the challenges facing teams around the business.
Your own communication skills will help ensure the company’s vision and corporate narrative is supported and championed. You will help offer guidance and support for the embedded communications resource and the comms champions network – you will be seen as a communications expert with a strong understanding of how to drive engagement and promote pride and trust through our communications.
- Help execute the Internal Communications strategy across the organisation
- Work closely with the Senior Business Partners to develop communications plans and approaches to support the business, and suggest innovative ways to approach challenges
- Provide guidance and support for embedded communications colleagues
- Promote the role of Internal Communications to the wider business, demonstrating how it is ‘adding value’ to the business
- Work closely with the specific teams in your remit, and ensure consistent and delivery of the corporate narrative and business priorities
- Develop quarterly plans and evaluation metrics to benchmark your work and the delivery of internal communications across the business
- Provide support to the wider Internal Communications Team in times of crisis or during peaks of work
- Experience running campaigns and/or events, as well as writing newsletters and articles/speeches for Execs.
- Experience communicating with non-desk-based or remote audiences.
- Proven mid-level internal communications and engagement experience
- A track record in a similarly demanding or comparably sized organisation (50,000 employees+)
- Confident multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements, and helping others to do so
- A diplomatic and experienced influencer who can work with and across numerous teams, clients and internal stakeholders comfortably
- Confident managing upwards and working with more senior stakeholders, especially other functional leads
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.