A leading hospitality company is looking to expand their Europe Internal Communications team with the introduction of a new Internal Communications Manager. On the lookout for an experienced, versatile and personable professional that is able to work alongside the Head of Communications as well as the wider team. Developing strategy and helping lead internal communications planning and delivery.
- Develop communications plans and collaborate with stakeholders to manage campaigns in accordance with the company’s priorities
- Support the Head of Communications & Public Affairs EMEAA in developing and delivering communications for the European Leadership team
- Ensure that the IC strategy is aligned with the company strategy
- Support the communication of the company’s strategy an business objectives
- Work closely with the senior leadership to put together announcements and senior leader messages
- Established experience with internal communications with a variety of channels
- Excellent communication building skills and ability to form strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Previous background working within a matrix or complex global organization would be an advantage
- Strong project management skills and ability to expertly deliver complex programmes of work
- Previous line management or mentoring experience would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and is looking for something new and challenging. If you’re interested in hearing more, please get in touch or apply within.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.