£35,000 - £40,000
8 months ago
Public Sector organisation requires an experienced Internal Communications professional to join their small team and work across content creation, channel management and employee engagement as the organsiation goes through a period of change.
Working with the Head of Communications the successful candidate will be responsible for helping senior leaders to improve employee engagement and create a regular drumbeat of internal communications for a dispersed hard to reach employees in public facing roles.
Candidates must have previous internal communications experience, strong writing abilities and able to self-manage. Specific responsibilities include:
- Advising senior leadership team on how best to engage and set calendar of activity
- Develop two way comms solutions, increasing use of channels and introducing new where appropriate
- Producing content for team briefings and informal coffee chats
- Leadership visibility programme events management
- Repurposing external content for internal audiences and finding stories within the business to share
- Develop and land campaigns from health and safety to well being
- Managing events and presentations
Must have previous internal communications and engagement experience ideally targeting hard to reach employees in a unionised environment.