Our client is a well-established financial institution at the heart of London and they are looking for a new Internal Communications Manager to join their team at time of growth. This is a great position for an experienced communications professional with knowledge of large matrix organizations to join a highly achieving communications function.
- Lead the development and implementation of key internal communications campaigns across the organization from conception to delivery
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to help develop internal communications plans across a range of digital and face to face channels
- Be the point of contact for business leaders and advise on communication messaging
- Keep up to date with the latest communications trends and good practice techniques
- Solid internal communications experience within a large complex and matrix environment and a good track record of delivering communications campaigns
- Strong knowledge of a variety of digital and print communications channels
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write creative and engaging content adapting the tone and style as needed
- Proven project manager experience with driving communications plans on time and to budget
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.