£40,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Our client is one of the largest leading accountancy firms based in Central London and they are looking for a new Internal Communications Manager to join their team and deliver their new corporate strategy. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Executive or Assistant Manager looking to step up.
- Plan all communications across the Group, covering a range of campaigns, projects, messages and audiences
- Manage a multi-channel communications approach in line with the company strategy
- Gather content from the business, develop and deliver engaging internal communications stories and messages
- Work closely with the Senior Communications Manager to research and measure the effectiveness and impact of communications in the business
- Solid experience in internal communications, ideally within professional or finance services
- Strong knowledge of a range of communications channels including intranet and SharePoint
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write creative and engaging content adapting the tone and style as needed
- Proven project manager experience with driving communications plans on time and to budget
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.