We are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Communications Manager who will help shape and be responsible for the delivery of the the internal communications (IC) strategy and provide support to the corporate communications team within this well established, family feel and collaborative business based in Bexhill-on Sea.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Evolve and deliver the internal communications strategy that supports the Company’s vision and strategy.
- Develop and deliver internal communication campaigns to support key initiatives and objectives across all areas of the business.
- Work with business areas to identify, draft and deliver appropriate internal content that effectively shares the vision and the story that the business is on a mission to achieve through the relevant channels.
- Day-to-day management of internal communication channels alongside Communications Executive.
- Identify new and develop existing communication channels to promote collaboration and improve two way conversations.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders to help them communicate effectively within their teams and departments.
- Work closely with the PR Manager and Communications Executive to make sure that the internal and external story are aligned and consistent.
- Help develop/deliver key message led events, reports and change comms programmes.
- Manage and measure feedback channels, surveys and results.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- At least three years Internal Communications experience gained either in-house or agency.
- Proven success developing and delivering communications campaigns and initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of managing intranets / content management systems and social media.
- Relationship management – influencing and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Professional role model and ambassador of company values.
- Competent analytical skills to measure and interpret feedback data.
- Microsoft Office and CMS platforms, e.g. SharePoint, WordPress.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.