over 1 year ago
This is a brilliant contract opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications professional to work within a dynamic Corporate Communications team in the Financial Services sector.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility to support business partners in communicating and engaging with employees across the EMEA region, and so will need to be a trusted advisor with adaptable communication skills. This role is for a collaborative communicator, as the successful candidate will be working in a team with two Internal Communications Managers and a Channels Manager, and will report into the Head of Employee Communications, EMEA.
- Working with business partners to communicate line of business and cross-platform initiatives
- Developing creative and strategic communication plans that allow for engaging and meaningful messaging
- Advising on appropriate channels including print, online, newsletters, digital
- Creating and editing communication content
- Working with creative agencies to develop collateral
- Promoting and protecting the organisation’s brand, tone and overall strategy
Experience and skill set required:
- A proven track record of working in internal communications
- Good relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to be a trusted advisor
- The ability to see the bigger picture as well as understanding the details