This is a brilliant contract opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications professional to work within a dynamic Corporate Communications team in the Financial Services sector.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility to support business partners in communicating and engaging with employees across the EMEA region, and so will need to be a trusted advisor with adaptable communication skills. This role is for a collaborative communicator, as the successful candidate will be working in a team with two Internal Communications Managers and a Channels Manager, and will report into the Head of Employee Communications, EMEA.
- Working with business partners to communicate line of business and cross-platform initiatives
- Developing creative and strategic communication plans that allow for engaging and meaningful messaging
- Advising on appropriate channels including print, online, newsletters, digital
- Creating and editing communication content
- Working with creative agencies to develop collateral
- Promoting and protecting the organisation’s brand, tone and overall strategy
Experience and skill set required:
- A proven track record of working in internal communications
- Good relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to be a trusted advisor
- The ability to see the bigger picture as well as understanding the details
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.