This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious experienced communications professional who is on the hunt for the next challenging step in their career. Based in Surrey, the Internal Communications Channel Manager will focus on multi-channel communication.
As the business puts people at the forefront of their values, their people are vital to the businesses success. The business is also dedicated to helping people live healthy lives to ensure they get better and stay well. This role will be imperative in the growth of the company’s channel management, using creative techniques to engage with their internal audience. By telling engaging stories to putting together business critical content and communication.
Attention to detail and excellent writing skills will be a crucial skill for this position and the ideal candidate needs to be able to demonstrate this in order to be successful in this role. You will have strong editorial skills and planning skills. Exhibiting clear knowledge of the latest trends in internal digital channels. There is a lot of room for development within this role – you will be able to shape your own path and deliver a wide range of communications. Working closely with the senior management team with the support of an Internal Communications Manager.
Skills and experience
- Managing internal communications channels
- Demonstrate a knowledge of successfully delivering and implementing channel and content strategies – alongside proven ability using digital channels as effective comms tools.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills – this is a vital skill required in this role.
- Excellent project management and stakeholder engagement skills. Alongside ability to multi-task, prioritise and move across multiple projects.
- Experience using email software and content managements systems - community/social media management experience will give you an edge!
- Formulating and implementing channel governance policies and instilling best practise and new ways of working.
Alongside the competitive salary, a range of great benefits are available! Including a reward scheme as well as being open to accommodate flexible hours and working from home when required.
If this job role is right up your street and you would like to learn more about this great opportunity – apply within/enquire below!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.