£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
This is an exciting ‘temp to perm’ contract for an internal communications professional to join a global business and play an integral part in the communications and engagement strategy for a high profile leadership event.
You’ll work closely with the Head of IC and Change to deliver regular, informative and engaging communications through their various traditional and digital channels. This role would suit someone looking to take the next step up in their career and join a thriving business as they work on some exciting internal campaigns.
- Work with the Divisional Communications team to coordinate the innovation stations
- Take ownership of selected inernal channels
- Provide best practice advice to internal stakeholders and help them achieve their strategic objectives
- Plan and organise kick-off meeting for the event project team
- Track the effectiveness of communication activity
- Drive communication activity across a full range of internal channels (print, online, digital, apps and collaboration platforms)
- Work with Head of IC to exploit internal communication opportunities
- Work with external communications team to ensure consisted brand delivery and use of the latest thinking.
Experience and skillset required
- A solid understanding of internal communications
- Experience managing internal channels and building strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong commercial acumen
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence and challenge
- Comms strategy, planning, delivery, research