£70,000 - £80,000
over 1 year ago
You will play a leading role in supporting the senior management team, providing bespoke internal communications support and advice on a wide variety of issues, projects and campaigns.
You will also develop internal communications which support a multi-site work-force based around the globe.
This is a highly successful business which is growing both in the UK and internationally. To support this growth and to ensure staff are engaged as the business develops, the senior management team are keen to support the development and growth of the internal communications team in equal measure.
This is a broad reaching internal communications role which will connect with all areas of the business and staff, at all levels.
In this forward thinking organisation, which views internal communications as a strategic support function, you have a real opportunity to make a difference.
To succeed in this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- A proven track-record of developing and delivering internal communications within a complex environment.
- Experience of providing internal communications advice, guidance and coaching to senior managers.
- Confidence and gravitas to influence persuade and direct internal communications policy.
- Ideally some experience of working internationally or a strong appreciation of the challenges involved in working on a global basis.
- Experience of working across a broad range of internal communication channels, both on and off line.
- This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business, a fantastic team and develop your own internal communications experience.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.