£40,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
over 3 years ago
VMAGROUP are currently working with an innovative organisation who are looking for an IC Business Partner to join their team on the back of rapid growth and acquisition.
The Internal Communications Business Partner will support the Group Head of Internal Communications in leading all employee communications across the organisation, building a strong internal network and sharing of best practice. It partners with key functions to deliver their projects and programmes across the company. This role will Deputise for the Head of Internal Communications as and when required.
- This role will be responsible for business partnering the functions to provide senior counsel on the most effective ways to engage employees, as well as developing a strategy, plan, content and material to deliver against the required objectives of each function.
- You will also manage the internal reputation as a key player and innovator in the industry. This is driven by working proactively with the business, functions and countries, to produce fit-for purpose communications activities that engage all relevant internal stakeholders.
- A proven track record in successfully developing and managing high-impact strategic internal communications, in complex, global, matrix organisations
- Experienced Business Partner to senior leadership level in an international environment.
- Internal comms experience gained in a complex, international organisation.
- Experience in creating campaigns that have driven strong employee engagement