A fantastic opportunity for a senior level interim manager to join an established corporate communications function as they look to revolutionise their communications approach.
The Senior Group Employee Communications Manager (Campaigns & Projects) is a newly created role, responsible for the planning, co-ordination and delivery of proactive internal campaigns. This role will be central to the consistent and professional delivery of Group-wide Employee Communications projects and campaigns. They will help create a best-in-class group employee comms function, consummate with the size of the company and ambitions of the Corporate Affairs function.
The Senior Group Employee Communications Manager (Campaigns & Projects) will work collaboratively with the Group Employee comms, Group Brand & Digital, Public Affairs and Media teams and teams in each of the three business units, to create engaging strategic corporate internal communications campaigns for employees in all parts of the business, ensuring consistency of message, while allowing for individual market dynamics. This is a key hire in the company’s Employee Communications team and will be part of the Group Employee Communications leadership team.
- Planning and coordinating proactive internal campaigns and projects across the business
- Work closely with the Brand & Digital and Public Affairs teams to deliver strategic corporate campaigns internally across the company
- Alignment of internal communications campaigns via long and short-term central planning
- Work with the relevant teams and individuals within Corporate Affairs, as well as those parts of the wider organisation that also need to be involved in campaign and project delivery
- Work with external agencies to develop internal communications content for campaigns
- Create the tools, processes, working environment and governance that make the Group Employee Communication team among the best in class
- Lead on management of projects using the appropriate project management skills and tools
- Create reporting approach to keep key stakeholders updated on progress and alert when necessary to issues that arise
- Project manage specific campaigns, medium/large strategic or standalone projects and ensure all milestones are delivered on time
Experience and skill set required
- Extensive experience in devising and delivering multi-stakeholder internal communications campaign strategies and plans across large and complex organisations
- Significant knowledge of multi-channel internal and employee communication best practice
- Proven experience of developing internal communications and employee engagement campaigns and managing effective implementation
- Good understanding of best-practice campaign evaluation and measurement methodologies (outputs, outtakes and outcomes based)
- Strong organisational, people and resource management skills required to bring a project to a successful result.
- Thorough understanding of concepts, procedures and application of project management
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.