about 1 year ago
We are working with a leading financial services firm on an Interim Senior Communications Manager role for a 3 month period. Reporting into the Regional Head of Communications for the Global Banking and Markets Europe division, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering the Global Banking media strategy in Europe.
- Actively manage the reputation of Global Banking
- Help explain how Global Banking contributes to the core business strategy and what its strategic aims and goals are
- Build thorough knowledge of key media titles and help develop strategies for engagement
- Anticipate issues that may have an impact on Global Banking and provide insight and counsel to Senior Managers
- Keep up to date with the news agenda and ensure Global Banking communications is responding rapidly and appropriately to issues
- Create relevant and timely messages to optimise commercial goals and manage reputational risk
- Expert knowledge of the financial service industry and global marketplace
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven track record of crisis management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, strategic planning, influencing, negotiation and project management skills
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to produce a clear and engaging narrative
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.