£300 per day
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting short-term assignment for an Event Manager with strong communications skills to plan and manage a high profile business-wide event from conception to completion.
This tri-annual event focuses on communicating the overarching business strategy to 400 - 500 senior leaders across the globe. This is an extremely fast paced role where attention to detail and project management skills are both essential. The client is looking for a natural problem solver with a passion for building strong relationships. Experience managing communication with external agencies is also desirable.
If you’re an events professional with strong communications expertise, this is the role for you!
- Work with the Divisional Communications team to coordinate the innovation stations
- Assist with the communication to delegates
- Plan and organise kick-off meeting for the event project team
- Develop and maintain the event project schedule of tasks and deadlines whilst working to the agreed budget
- Provide materials (latest budget, project plan) to update the management team
- Work with the events company and any other supplier deliver the event
- Help design and test the App / Registration tool
- Management of logistics, travel and venue
Experience and skillset required
- A solid understanding of internal communications
- Experience managing internal channels and building strong stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience in planning projects and largescale events, ideally on a global scale
- Proven experience in an agency/ managing internal client events
- Strong commercial acumen
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment