A great opportunity to join an established corporate communications team in a well-known global business.
This role is responsible for leading the communication of the business narrative, in order to deepen motivation and commitment across the region and foster a feeling of ‘one team’. Working across all business areas, this position will harness the content creation and messaging expertise of the wider corporate communications division to deliver outstanding digital communication.
The position requires someone who is comfortable managing a wide range of stakeholders on a global scale and has outstanding written skills. A self-starter who can work both autonomously and as part of a wider team would be an ideal fit for the role.
This is a 12 month contract paying £155 per day starting mid-July.
- Create and manage an annual calendar ensuring key events, activities and initiatives are clearly communicated to the European associate population
- Create a strong measurement culture to demonstrate the clear impact of internal communication activities across the region
- Coordinate with business divisions and branches to ensure they’re internal communications requirements are met
- Lead the development of the quarterly digital ‘Challenge’ magazine, working with an external agency
- Create a strong network of contacts within retail branches in order to create communications that transmit the business philosophy and commitment to its vision
- Project manage the creation of film and written internal communication contents from key external events
Experience and skillset required
- Experience of working in a communications team preferable
- Excellent written and editing skills
- Strong understanding of the creation of impactful written content to communicate to an internal audience
- A passion for creating compelling visual content, with the ability to inspire external teams to create great work
- Project planning, management and logistics skills, an eye for detail
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.