This is an exciting short-term assignment for an Internal Communications and Event Manager to plan and manage a high profile business-wide event from conception to completion.
This tri-annual event focuses on communicating the overarching business strategy to 400 - 500 senior leaders across the globe. This is an extremely fast paced role where attention to detail and project management skills are both essential. The client is looking for a natural problem solver with a passion for building strong relationships. Experience managing communication with external agencies is also desirable.
If you’re an internal communications specialist with experience project managing events, this is the role for you!
- Work with the Divisional Communications team to coordinate the innovation stations
- Assist with the communication to delegates
- Plan and organise kick-off meeting for the event project team
- Develop and maintain the event project schedule of tasks and deadlines whilst working to the agreed budget
- Provide materials (latest budget, project plan) to update the management team
- Work with the events company and any other supplier deliver the event
- Help design and test the App / Registration tool
- Management of logistics, travel and venue
Experience and skillset required
- A solid understanding of internal communications
- Experience managing internal channels and building strong stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience in planning projects and largescale events, ideally on a global scale
- Proven experience in an agency/ managing internal client events
- Strong commercial acumen
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.