£450 - £500 per day
12 months ago
Due to an upcoming largescale business strategic change, the leadership team has recognised the requirement for an external communications specialist who can plan, develop and deliver the communications strategy for customers and other key stakeholders. This is a dual strategic/ delivery focused role with the ideal candidate having had experience with significant business transformation, ideally in the financial services (insurance, private equity, banking) or similar corporate field. Experience working on changes in business strategy, M&A, restructures or something related to this would also be extremely advantageous.
This position is stand-alone and reports to the Marketing Director with a dotted line to the Programme Director. The contract can be mainly remote, though there would be an expectation to go to the south coast office for meetings every now and then.
- Plan, develop and execute external communications plan for members, advisers and other key stakeholders
- Copywrite for corporate communications across a variety of channels and media
- Create assets for use across key communications channels in support of campaigns
- Manage design, development and production of member communications pack
- Internal stakeholder management and collaboration
- Budget management and control