A new contract has arisen within the corporate communications function of a FTSE100 organisation in The Midlands area.
As the organisation looks to introduce a new digital channel, they will be creating a new team to bring the most state of the art technology to the business and ensure all employees are kept up to date with change and business as usual activities. This role will focus on developing high-quality and engaging visual and audio content on the new platform to aid understanding, enable interaction and deliver a simple, rewarding and enjoyable user experience.
This would very much suit someone who is digitally-savvy and has had experience creating and managing content across various internal channels.
With an anticipated start date of the first week of June, this will be the perfect next role for a seasoned contractor or someone with strong digital experience looking to secure their first contract.
- Create, or manage the production of a range of engaging visual content for the new internal platform.
- Produce and manage the production of video, including animation, for the internal channel.
- Produce and manage the production of infographics and other imagery to represent information and data in easy-to-understand and appealing formats.
- Produce and manage the production of photography and illustrations for the internal channel.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to advise on and develop visual and audio content.
- Seek new ways to connect and engage with employees through visually appealing, stimulating and interactive content.
Experience and skillset required
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the different forms of visual and audio content.
- Excellent knowledge of how visual and audio materials can bring content to life in an interactive and engaging manner.
- Ability to produce materials or demonstrate a proven track record in the management of the production of materials, including video, infographics, photography and other imagery.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment with experience of working on an employee digital workplace an advantage.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability translate complex ideas and briefs into plain English for a range of audiences.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressures.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.