£180 - £200 day rate, depending on experience
2 months ago
Have you ever wanted to work in the travel industry within a highly collaborative and innovative organisation? VMA Group are working with a leading travel organisation to find a CRM Executive. CRM capability has evolved greatly in recent years for our client and it’s an exciting time, having relaunched a loyalty programme and successfully integrated with market leading Campaign Management and Analytical tools. Our client has begun to exploit this and has embarked on a programme of personalised, time-sensitive and omni-channel approach to campaigns across multiple touch points. The increased relevance and volume of campaigns is already producing improved ROI and increased engagement. The successful candidate will support the communication strategy in terms of an omni-channel approach and brings to life new content in a targeted and relevant way.
The CRM Executive will be responsible for:
- Main point of contact for all campaigns in terms of build and content.
- Manage creative, imagery and copy in line with our clients brand guidelines.
- Manage relationships with both retailers and business partners to manage expectations and sign off.
- Manage the updates and amends to all triggers.
- Manage the wi-fi content and 2-week trigger communications to deliver relevant content and offers to our clients customers.
- Support the creation of the monthly newsletters by sourcing content and creating HTML in line with brand and timing plans.
- Supporting the wider campaigns above the line with timely and targeted communications and providing timely and accurate analytics from campaigns.
Person Specification for the CRM Executive:
- Creative/ Innovative thinker to ensure the output has sufficient cut through in a busy marketplace. Developing customer relationships with both business partner marketing departments and internal stakeholders. The ability to demonstrate and communicate the value of CRM and how working together benefits commercially both parties.
- Experience coding HTML for email marketing campaigns – mandatory
- Design/art-working experience using Photoshop. Content creation, image resizing and formatting – mandatory
- Experience of dealing and managing day to day relationships with external agencies – mandatory
- Experience within direct marketing, CRM, loyalty or other similar fields (operational or consultative roles) – desirable
- Travel/ Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Loyalty sector experience – desirable
- Experience working with Adobe Campaign Manager and/or Adobe Audience Manager - desirable