A leading global professional services firm specialising in architecture and design, is looking for a Change Communications Manager to join them on a 6 month contract, paying a salary of £70,000 - £75,000.
Reporting into the Head of Communications, the purpose of this role is to raise awareness and understanding of the business’ digital transformation journey and to help embed and encourage digital behaviours throughout the business. This role is key to enabling the organisation to realise their vision of being the digital leader in the built environment and requires someone who has experience in engaging a diverse audience on a topic that can feel complex and technical.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of developing the comms plan and communicating the key digital skills that the business has, anything from product design to client work, across the globe. They will work closely with the digital team to understand their capability, how they work and the impact they add to the business. This role covers the UK, India, Middle East and Africa so candidates with experience communicating to a diverse workforce are desired.
This role has a late-September/ early-October start and there is a hybrid working approach with two days a week in the London office, where possible.
- Creating a multi-channel internal comms approach and plan for 2021-22 This will involve developing a joined up communications strategy for 2021-2022 working closely with the Digital Transformation team to ensure synchronization
- Delivering on the plan – there will be support from other marketing and comms colleagues but the hiring manager is looking for a proactive self-starter who is able to lead on delivery
- Delivering month by month content led activity that supports individual programmes with the overall digital transformation in mind
- Measuring the impact of activities to demonstrate how the business is moving the needle in terms of employee’s understanding of digital and their appetite to embrace digital skills
- Keeping the regional comms team up to date on existing activities and planning together
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.