The successful candidate will be working on a change programme where they will help develop and coordinate key communication and engagement initiatives to support the effective implementation of new tools, processes and ways of working within company’s technology and services teams. The postholder will report to the Strategy Lead and will work closely alongside the Internal Communications and Design teams to promote consistency in the company’s broader communications strategy, tone of voice and external brand image.
It is pivotal to the success of the candidate that he/she/they can hit the ground running and will thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving industry, has prior experience in Internal Communications and Change Management, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position is full-time and fully remote. The hiring manager is looking for someone who is immediately available.
- Partner with the Internal Communications/Design team to ensure alignment with broader communication plans, tone of voice and branding
- Support and evaluate the design, development and delivery of communication plans for key change projects – taking care to measure their impact/ engagement to improve future communications
- Use creativity and insight to develop and share new and engaging ways to communicate change to colleagues across multiple geographies, cultures and hybrid working environments, using the available tools and channels to their advantage
- Quickly build trusting relationships with key stakeholders and the Internal Communications and Leadership teams, updating and consulting on project work and providing guidance and support on best practice change communications as required
- Be an ambassador for change by role modelling behaviours, helping to drive the team vision and ways of working on all projects you're involved with
- 2+ years’ experience in communications across a project, or change management team
- Strong copywriting skills with strengths in story-telling and simplifying complex/detailed updates into easy-to-understand communications
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle and how change management aligns and compliments project delivery
- Experience of acquisition/ integrations desirable
- Familiarity with communications channels, crafting compelling messaging and utilizing different mediums (documents, videos etc.)
- Excellent English - written & verbal
- Able to navigate uncertainty and complex concepts in a fast-moving remote environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.