80000 to 100000
6 months ago
Permanent and Interim opportunities:
Has a preference for the traditional large consultancies but will consider all Financial Services backgrounds.
Working closely with other members of the marketing team, other operations colleagues and the region’s Managing Directors, this role will develop and execute marketing programs that support the firm, key industry sectors and local offices. The ideal candidate is a professional services marketing expert with strong editorial expertise and specific experience in content-based marketing. The Senior Manager will report to the European Chief Commercial Officer, and work closely with the firm’s global Chief Marketing Officer. This role is responsible for coordinating and managing thought leadership development, digital content campaigns, lead generation, public relations efforts, social media efforts and event marketing programs throughout the region. This role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and manage multiple priorities to develop and execute marketing plans that consider both office-based and industry sector-based needs and objectives.
- Develop and execute the firm’s marketing plans in the European regions for key industry sectors and for local offices. Ensure marketing plans and all activities support regional objectives and are aligned with global priorities as well as with brand standards and corporate positioning.
- Oversee the publishing process for thought leadership and marketing content including reviewing, proofreading, and editing all content in accordance with an established quality control process and protocol. Content types include executive insights white papers, special reports, slide decks, surveys, website copy, video scripts and webinars.
- Play an integral role in the editorial development and review process for all content to ensure high publishing and promotional standards across all communications channels.
- Support planning and management of proprietary and industry conferences and events including organizing sessions, negotiating sponsorship packages, and managing the production process of onsite and online marketing materials. Some light travel required.
- Plan and execute public relations programs as needed, working with an external agency and freelance contributors.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, journalism, or a related field. Master’s degree in marketing or other related field a plus.
- 7-10 years’ integrated marketing experience, with previous experience managing a team. Experience in a professional services firm or other B2B enterprise strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated previous experience in creating and editing marketing content; experience with web and digital content preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and/or other marketing/CRM software preferred.