VMAGROUP are working with a multinational transport organisation to hire a Head of Investor Relations. This Head of Investor Relations will work closely with the CEO and CFO to develop and implement the investor relations strategy. You will be responsible for managing external investor relationships, assuring strong communication with the investment community including current shareholders, prospective shareholders, and financial analysts.
- Interact with the investment community and be proficient at communicating the company’s strategy and equity story
- Develop, implement and manage strategic investor and associated financial public relations plans
- Develop press releases, Q&A documents, messaging and other relevant materials
- Develop key communication materials in preparation of analyst events, presentations, road shows, earnings releases and other financial announcements
- Manage investor communications via the IR website and social media channels
- Represent the organisation at external financial meetings
Must have excellent experience working in the transport sector (or similar) including experience in investor relations, corporate strategy, equity research, investment banking, finance or corporate communications.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.