£75,000 - £85,000
5 months ago
15th February 2021
A global management consultancy is looking for an exceptional Head of Internal Communications to join them on an initial six month contract with an immediate start.
Due to a sudden departure in the team, the Director of Communications is very keen to appoint a specialist internal communications professional who can lead a small team of two to roll-out the IC strategy and advise on IC best practice.
The hiring manager would ideally like someone with experience working for large, complex businesses so they can naviagate their way through an organisation to determine key processes, stakeholders and what is required from an internal communications perspective. Someone with a history of success in the field and the ability to hit the ground running is required. Although not essential, it’s desirable for candidates to have worked in some form of professional services or consulting environment.
This role has an immediate start so do only apply if you're able to start a new position quickly.
- Managing a team of two IC Co-Ordinators through a time of change in the function
- Developing leadership communications and working closely with the Exec team
- Exceptional writing ability
- Working closely with the HR function to develop comms supporting HR initiatives including the return to office policy comms and a staff survey
Experience and skillset required
- A strategic, entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Line management
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed business
- Gravtias and influencing skills
- The ability to cope well with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment