12 months ago
We are working with a FTSE 100 Tech business to find a Head of External Communications to lead the PR for their Consumer division. You will lead a team of 9 to promote and protect the reputations of the Consumer division and its brands with external stakeholders and audiences.
- Development and execution of high quality external communications campaign activity across the business and relevant brands
- Planning and execution of proactive consumer-facing media relations and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure alignment of External Communications with broader corporate, business and regional external communications activity
- Responsibility for reputational issues management
- Act as a spokesperson and brand representative
- Development of brilliant external communications programmes (including corporate and consumer CEO program, social, speaker program, media and analysts engagement) to activate consumer and corporate campaigns in support of the strategy.
- Management of day-to-day proactive and reactive corporate and consumer media relations, analyst relations and organic social media
- Strong understanding of consumer influencers and audiences
- A background in Telecoms/Consumer Tech is required
- Strong knowledge of Consumer, Technology, Corporate, Telecoms media landscape, and stakeholders is required
- Excellent team management skills, with experience of building and creating high performing communications teams is required