£90,000 - £105,000
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic agency as they focus on becoming 100% digital. To achieve this goal they are looking for an outstanding and experienced Head of Employee Communications.
You will be responsible for leading the employee communications strategy with a focus on people, leadership communications and fostering a collaborative and high performing culture, ensuring two-way communications.
The Ideal Candidate – Experience In:
- Business transformation and change communications experience
- Highly experienced employee communications professional, with proven expertise in all aspects of communications across multiple communications channels
- Creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement
- Proven ability to coach executives, influence senior leaders and develop strong relationships when working across a complex, matrix environment to get things done
- Experience in people management and developing a high performance culture within a team
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.