£70,000 - £85,000 plus package
almost 2 years ago
Professional Services FTSE 250 business requires an experienced Communications professional to lead and activate its Corporate and Internal Communications strategy and raise profile with its key stakeholders internally and externally across media, employees, customers and communities. To define its corporate narrative, promote and protect the brand and better engage with its stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading a Communications strategy within a large corporate and specifically:
- Develop and execute the communications strategy, promoting and protecting the brand
- Advise Board and Executive on all things communications related, acting as media spokesperson and media coaching executives
- Develop and implement a formal internal communications strategy and programme for dispersed hard to reach audience and work closely with HR on developing company ethos and culture
- Management and delivery of key internal and external events
- Benchmarking and use of research driven by customer insight – looking to drive and shape future engagement ensure company meeting the needs of future customer needs
Ideally looking for someone who has operated at Head of level and strong track record in both proactive and reactive media management with established journalist relationships. Strong writer and previous experience in journalism and property sector advantageous.