A leading FTSE listed energy provider is seeking a visual specialist to promote the business and its work in a compelling and engaging way. Based at their London office you will be part of the Group Brand & Digital team and report into the Head of Content. As Group Video & Digital Assets Executive, you will be responsible for the creation of engaging, sharable visual and audio content, helping to raise their profile, brand, and deliver on their goal towards a cleaner and greener low carbon future. It’s a very exciting time to be joining the company and you will need to be flexible to travel.
- Working with the content and social teams to develop audio and visual materials
- Producing engaging digital content assets for their digital platforms and social media channels – video, images, infographics, gifs, photography
- Working with the Brand team to develop and manage an image library
- Developing engaging visual and audio content to support Group-level communications such as brand marketing campaigns, editorial, storytelling, and news that brings the organisation’s values and purpose to life
- Working with analytics team to create reports/presentations on performance of assets across all digital channels
- Driving consistency and quality of collateral used across online communications
- Ensuring all online communication initiatives and their execution across the business are aligned with Group branding and guidelines
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.