Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications, you will be working in a matrix environment across all business units and regions, leading, defining and implementing integrated change communications plans for group-wide projects and campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to take responsibility for overseeing change comms for a range of global programmes, ensuring engaging targeted communication of the highest quality, aligned with the business’ strategy.
- Working closely with senior business stakeholders
- Identifying and addressing opportunities to develop appropriate and engaging communications across 60 countries
- Working closely with colleagues from regional communications teams, ensuring alignment, sharing of resources and a collegiate, joined-up approach
- Plan, prioritise and project manage various change communication streams of work simultaneously
- Partner with internal functions such as Investor Relations, Marketing, HR and suchlike to ensure that messaging is consistent, timely and appropriate
- Support programme teams in integrating change management activities into project planning
- Support and champion key internal communications tools including Poppulo, Sharepoint, the business’ intranet, social media platforms, digital and print newsletters etc.
- Influence key stakeholders to drive process and behavioural change across the organisation
- Identify and collect key metrics in order to measure the effectiveness of the communication program
- 5-7 years working in a communications role with multiple change projects, ideally in a global, listed company
- Experience managing communications for organisational change
- Exposure to large-scale corporate projects
- Experience dealing with a significant and diverse number of employee audiences and stakeholders
- Demonstrable discretion and experience dealing with confidential information
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to relate to, collaborate with and influence both senior and junior-level stakeholders
- Expertise in relevant software, such as Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, content management systems
If you’re interested in this role and would like to learn more about the opportunity, please apply within.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.